(Junior) Sales Manager
42matters.com is a Swiss company operating in the mobile app space, looking for a Sales Manager with technical background. We offer a full suite of products and services for App Market Data and App Intelligence. Bringing a unique combination of technical and business skills together, we provide our customers with a thorough analysis of the latest developments on the app stores and mobile industry. We are a truly international team, with an innovative and fast-paced company culture.
As Sales Manager you mainly handle inbound sales from a commercial perspective. We expect you are not only able to find solutions to current customer pain points but you are also able to understand and explain key technical aspects when it comes to the use of 42matters' services (e.g. the Explorer web-based platform).
This position involves a passionate attitude towards finding new customers and stay in contact and learn from current ones. You will have the unique opportunity to help us with our go-to-market strategy addressing telecommunication, media and device manufacturer businesses as well as ad-networks, agencies or DMPs.
To thrive as a member of team 42matters, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment. We're not afraid to move fast and break things as we release, launch, iterate, update and announce; sometimes all in the same day. We're a closely-knit team, with regular team events and outings, and we often enjoy a couple of beers together at the end of the day.
Job type: full-time.
Location: Zurich (preferred) or remote.
Starting date: as soon as possible.
- Full-cycle inbound sales (prospect, qualify, pitch and close deals) of 42matters' suite of products, mainly focused on the Explorer platform.
- Handle all leads from a commercial and technical perspective.
- Be able to understand and explain key aspects when it comes to the use of 42matters' services.
- Lead generation activities.
- Forecast, track and report sales performance, help shape the development of 42matters monetization strategy as we build and iterate different marketing strategies.
- Attend conferences, trade fairs and meet with potential customers across Europe.
- Demonstrable sales experience (one or more years, ideally in the mobile app / ad-tech industry) and familiarity with popular digital advertising platforms.
- Understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Desire and passion for sales
- A genuine understanding of the mobile app space (Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, etc.)
- Fluent English
- Strong negotiation skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to meet deadlines and travel as necessary
- Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Familiarity with platforms like Slack, PipeDrive (or an ability to learn new technologies quickly) and marketing automation tools (e.g. Intercom, Reply.io, etc.)